- Colored pencils, drawing pencils, charcoals and graphic pens will help you create that one of a kind piece of art.
- Choose finger paints for a classroom, oil, acrylic, gouache or watercolor paints, brushes and mediums for a painting or select calligraphy pens and inks if that peaks your interest.
- A wide range of paper rolls, sketch pads, and canvases makes it easy to find the best backdrop for your next project.
Keep all of your art materials in order.
- Large, medium and small cases to carry all of your supplies.
- Plastic and padded pencil cases, brush roll-ups, marker cases make it easy to find just the right color.
- Portfolios, Krystal Clear bags, Red Rope envelopes, acid-free photo/digital pages to preserve and protect all of your art, your children’s art, valuable photos and prints.
We offer professional quality framing to showcase and preserve your most treasured works of art, documents or memorabilia. With hundreds of moulding and mat samples to choose from, it can be a bit daunting.
If you have never had something “custom” framed, you might feel a bit intimidated or confused about where to start. Let us take you step by step through the framing process and you will see that there is nothing to fear at all. In fact, it can be fun!
- Bring whatever item(s) you would like to have framed to our framing counter at the back of the store. Please, ring the bell!
- One of our friendly framing experts will greet you.
- After looking at the piece that you want to have framed, we may talk to you about your tastes, preferences, decor and where the piece will hang,
- Based on your responses, we will then choose frame and mat samples that will be appropriate and ask for your thoughts and opinions,
- We will narrow our selections down to what you like and what will look best.
- With your final approval, we will start the framing process for your piece.
When you leave a piece to be framed with us, you can be assured that it is kept secure and safe in our framing storage area. Once your order is completed, we will call, text or email you to let you know that your artwork is ready for you to pick up.
See, wasn’t that easy?