We offer professional quality framing to showcase and preserve your most treasured works of art, documents or memorabilia. With hundreds of moulding and mat samples to choose from, it can be a bit daunting.
If you have never had something “custom” framed, you might feel a bit intimidated or confused about where to start. Let us take you step by step through the framing process and you will see that there is nothing to fear at all. In fact, it can be fun!
- Bring whatever item(s) you would like to have framed to our framing counter at the back of the store. Please, ring the bell!
- One of our friendly framing experts will greet you.
- After looking at the piece that you want to have framed, we may talk to you about your tastes, preferences, decor and where the piece will hang,
- Based on your responses, we will then choose frame and mat samples that will be appropriate and ask for your thoughts and opinions,
- We will narrow our selections down to what you like and what will look best.
- With your final approval, we will start the framing process for your piece.
When you leave a piece to be framed with us, you can be assured that it is kept secure and safe in our framing storage area. Once your order is completed, we will call, text or email you to let you know that your artwork is ready for you to pick up.
See, wasn’t that easy?